Thursday 17 October 2013

Important !!!! Market Research & Your Comments

Hi all, 

I would like to take this opportunity to ask all my readers for there valued comments  and feedback on the following.

Would you consider in paying to download one of my very own created "Endurance Runs"?. Each run is carefully crafted to suit like minded long distant runners and hikers. Each "Endurance Run"  download would include; a detailed route with full directions and including photographs to prevent any miss navigation errors, a link to Garmin Connect for the GPS file &  grid references.

The routes would preliminary  cover northern England but with long term plans to have full coverage of the UK.

My other question is, how much money would you say was a fair price in (GBP) to pay for each download?. Considering the amount of research, hard work & detail that has been contributed in providing  an enjoyable & safe running experience.

Please take a look over my posts headed (Endurance Runs #1 - 5).  These are available now to use (FOC) free of charge  and they form the basis of future runs. There would be future amendments all based on customer positive feedback.

I appreciate your time in reading my post and I look forward to receiving your comments.

"Keep on running & living the dream"

Thank you
Darren Barnes

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment